Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This agreement applies on the use of freerevscheckreport.com.au in terms of receiving any online services using freerevscheckreport.com.au. We use different third party government and non government information providers to extract car history report and payment checkout procedures so additional terms and conditions applies as well such as Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR), National Exchange of Vehicle and Driver Information System (NEVDIS), Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA) and PayPal Australia. It is recommended that you read their terms and conditions and privacy policies.
Role of freerevscheckreport.com.au
freerevscheckreport.com.au is an online service that extract meaningful and easy to read vehicle history reports using data provided from Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) and National Exchange for Vehicle and Driver Information System (NEVDIS).
freerevscheckreport.com.au is designed, developed and managed by aussiewebforce.com
The term 'freerevscheckreport.com.au' or 'freerevscheckreport' or 'us' or 'our' or 'we' refers to freerevscheckreport, the owner of the website. The term 'you', 'user', 'buyer' or 'your' refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Use of freerevscheckreport.com.au
- You agree that freerevscheckreport.com.au is an online service for extracting vehicle history report that provides history report of vehicles manufactured after 1989 by using the data provided by Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) and National Exchange for Vehicle and Driver Information System (NEVDIS).
- Due to any reasons, finance encumbrance, written off, stolen, damage, registration details or specification records may not appear on your report. The records which are stored by NEVDIS and PPSR are provided in reports so any inaccuracy or absence of records or data points does not liable / responsible to freerevscheckreport.com.au.
- You are permitted to use our service for both personal and business purposes provided that you read and accept our terms and conditions.
- All content and services provided by this website is owned by freerevscheckreport.com.au so any modification, reuse and access to any third-party is not allowed without prior permission of real owners.
- By agreeing these terms and conditions you accept that freerevscheckreport.com.au is not liable/responsible for any incorrect data, as all the services provided by freerevscheckreport.com.au is based on the data provided from Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) and National Exchange for Vehicle and Driver Information System (NEVDIS).
- Information about stolen vehicles for Tasmania is currently not available. For more information about Tasmania vehicles please visit.
- Tasmanian stolen vehicle information is currently unavailable from this service. For information about the status of Tasmanian vehicles, see the Tasmanian Government's Department of Transport website
- Revs Check report will be emailed to the email address provided at payment check out process, so make sure you provide correct email address at the time of checkout.
You acknowledge that we have limited liability in terms of refunding the fee paid by the user for PPSR search.
- We have no obligation to provide you report until you provide us correct VIN number and correct payment details for processing the order.
- No refunds can be claimed in case of providing incorrect VIN numbers, as in some cases report is also generated for incorrect VIN numbers but no records available for that transaction.
- No refunds can be claimed for providing incorrect email address, as we charge regardless of the accuracy of email address.
- Although a refund can be considered in case of failure or processing errors occurred in freerevscheckreport.com.au but not guarantee. You can claim you refund by sending an email on firstname.lastname@example.org providing the email address and VIN number used for order, order data and time. Further investigation will be made by using details to take any decisions on refund.
Website Content Links, Information and Miscellaneous
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website's material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
8. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
10. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
11. These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
12. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
13. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
14. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
15. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
For further questions, enquires or feedback you may email us email@example.com